Travel Health Clinic
Whether you’re going on a business trip to China or a safari in Tanzania, the Newport Coast Travel Clinic is here to help you travel safely with First Class Travel Care. Specializing in travel medicine, vaccinations and testing.
Through the University of Southern California, we have access to every major commercial and government database as well as global disease outbreak alerts to provide you with the most comprehensive and up-to-date information available. Travelers going for business, vacation, relief work, religious missions, international adoptions, and study abroad all have different needs.
At our clinic, you will be scheduled for a private consultation session with our clinical pharmacists who will provide you with an itinerary specific plan that also takes into consideration your health status, previous vaccination record, medical history and your past travel experience. Services provided to you during the visit include, as needed:
- All required, recommended and routine vaccinations including Yellow Fever
- Travel related medications (including those for malaria prevention, treatment of travelers’ diarrhea, altitude sickness, etc)
- Travel required COVID testing including Rapid & PCR with partnership with major airlines
- Advice on avoiding travel-related diseases and other environmental hazards
- Current US State Department warnings related to your destination
- Recommendations for travel related non-prescription medications and equipment (available on site)
- Other helpful travel-related information including voltage, airport tax, customs, etc.
- Printed recommendations of all information presented during the visit
When Should I Make An Appointment?
The best time to make an appointment for our clinic is at least 6 weeks before your trip, but no matter how much time you have before departure, we can help you. Unique to our clinic, we also offer:
- Group consultations
- Family visits
- Onsite pharmacy
Don’t wait. Make your appointment now with the travel health experts at Newport Coast Travel Clinic!
Download and print our Travel History Form. Complete the form then drop off, fax or email at least 5 days prior to your appointment so we can customize your itinerary specific plan.
Where is the travel Health Clinic?
- Newport Coast Travel Clinic
- 400 Newport Center Drive Suite 410, Newport Beach, CA. 92660